P821 (MC403-Z) | P822 (MC403-Z) | P823 (MC403) | P824 (MC403) | P825 (MC403)
The MC403 is a high specification Motion Coordinator using a high performance ARM11 processor, with three flexible axis ports and two Voltage outputs.
- Advanced 2 Axis Closed Loop Servo / 3 Axis Pulse Direction
- Linear, Circular, Helical and Spherical Interpolation
- Flexible CAM shapes, Linked Motion
- Biss, EnDAT and SSI Absolute Encoder Supported
- Hardware Linked Outputs for Camera / Laser Control
- Ethernet-IP / Modbus TCP / Ethernet Interface Built-In
- 125 – 2000 µsec Selectable Servo Update
- Precise 64 bit Motion Calculations on ARM11 Processor with VFP
- IEC 61131-3 Programming
- Multi-tasking BASIC Programming
- Text File Handling
- Robotic Transformations
- Micro SD Memory Card Slot
- CANopen I/O Expansion
- RoHS, UL Listed, CE approved
The MC403 is available in 2 model formats offering 5 different axis configurations. The entry level MC403-Z does not have a built-in DAC, whereas the MC403 DAC can be used as a general purpose analogue output or for servo control where available.
All models feature a total of 16 axes in software. Any axes not assigned to built-in hardware can be used as a virtual axis. Every axis can be programmed to move using linear, circular, helical or spherical interpolation, electronic cams, linked axes and gearboxes.